Today I went with some other Americans to the Great Baekje Festival in Gongju. Unfortunately, we ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time all day and missed most of the festivities....
Luckily the day was saved by the food! We had an amazing lunch of duck....
Later we ran into a group of archers....
And we couldn't possibly miss the lanterns lit up on the river...
To finish it off, we had Italian food at the cutest restaurant called "Mary Poppins" and caught the last bus home.
Luckily the day was saved by the food! We had an amazing lunch of duck....
Later we ran into a group of archers....
And we couldn't possibly miss the lanterns lit up on the river...
To finish it off, we had Italian food at the cutest restaurant called "Mary Poppins" and caught the last bus home.
My computer had trouble commenting when I first read this post a few weeks ago - but I wanted to tell you how much I love those lantern shots. OMG!
ReplyDelete